This free, fun event is simple: bring some plants, take some new plants home, and maybe make some new friends in the process!
How this works:
RSVP by getting a free ticket on this page so we know a rough headcount.
Bring whatever you’re willing to trade – potted plants, rooted propagations, cuttings, seeds, pots, tools, etc.
Each person will set up their “station,” from 6-6:30 then spend some time scoping out everyone else’s station.
Once the swap officially starts at 6:30pm, go make an offer! They can accept or reject your trade offer.
Make new plant person friends just hanging out til 8pm!
Dos and Don’ts:
– Do offer trades that are comparable in desirability and/or value
– Don’t take anything from anyone’s station without their consent
– Do stay respectful and kind with your fellow swappers
– Don’t get offended or pushy when someone says “no”
– Do get away from your station every now and then to build relationships within your local plant community
– Don’t feel bad if someone you traded with re-swaps your plant with someone else
– Do ID tag your plants